We do great work and build amazing teams.
Work with Us
Come join our growing team.
Send your resume at
Product Manager Job Description:
You will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
You would be responsible for establishing relationships with new customers and securing contracts with new customers. Driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales and track the payments diligently prospecting for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and indirect methods such as networking. Maintaining a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects. Keeping detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
Skills we require:
- Proven track record in acquiring new customers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Self-starter, team player that is motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activates
- Should have the ability to lead a team to achieve the desired results
Your role will be to provide information on Keto and a balanced diet. Can work in a range of areas, including Weight loss, Thyroid, PCOS,Diabetes . Be prepared to work with people who are ill or whose health is affected by conditions such as food allergies, obesity, Thyroid, PCOS,Diabetes. You may be involved in educating individuals or groups or in forming policy to shape nutritional advice.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- Researching how the body’s functions are affected by nutrient supply
- Helping clients achieve their fitness goals.
- Studying how diet affects metabolism
- Examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- Providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- Advising about special diets
- Educating health professionals and the public about nutrition
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals