This soup is perfect to use your leftover pork for an immediate meal. You can use extra water for a thinner soup or less water for a noodle dish. It’s good with mushroom-flavored ramen noodles, too. Dinner ready in few minutes! Enjoy this Pork Noodle soup made with pork, egg noodles, and vegetables – a delightful meal!
This Pork Noodle Soup is delectable and completely homemade. Slow-cooked pork with tender noodles, crunchy veggies, that’s full of that delicious flavor!
Slurp up goodness with this swift pork Asian noodle soup. The pork ramen noodles, tender pork fillet, and vegetables make for a hearty meal.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 7 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Dash cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) pork ramen noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- In a Dutch oven, saute celery and onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Muddle in the water, asparagus, cabbage, parsley, tarragon, and cayenne if desired. Bring to a boil.
- Coarsely crush the noodles. Adjoin the noodles with the contents of the seasoning packets to the pan. Bring to a boil. Lower heat; simmer, unwrap, for 3-5 minutes or until the noodles and vegetables are tender. Add pork; heat through.
1 cup: 116 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
This is a very undemanding and super fast noodle dish. Cast it off with Chinese BBQ pork (char siu pork) for an Asian twist. So Got leftover pork tenderloin, roast, or ribs? This Pork Noodle Soup recipe is an excellent way to turn last night’s dinner into your new favorite comfort food!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!