Paneer do pyaza is a flavourful and delectable Mughlai dish. It’s a combination of soft succulent cottage cheese and plenty of onions in creamy gravy.
Do Pyaza is a delectable Mughlai Creation of Mughal Era. Though the foremost version was made with meat, the vegetarian versions like paneer do pyaza and mushroom do pyaza are popular in Indian Restaurants. Paneer do pyaza recipe gets a North Indian twist by adding tomatoes to make it restaurant-style and now let’s get restaurant feels at home by making it in keto style.
The taste of Keto Paneer do pyaza gravy is rich, very unique and delicious. Paneer do Pyaza recipe is prepared with tomatoes, onions and our amazing spices used in Indian cuisines.
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 10g butter
- 160g diced paneer pieces
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 bay leaf
- 3-4 green cardamom
- Green chillies
- 40g chopped onion
- 30g finely chopped tomatoes
- 10g ginger
- 10 g garlic
- ½ tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder and,½ tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1-2 Red chillies
- Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- Kasoori methi
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- Heat a pressure cooker over medium flame.
- Add ghee, cumin, 2 bay leaf, 3-4 green cardamom.
- Once it starts crackling add chopped onion, ginger, garlic. Saute.
- Add 2 green chillies and saute for 1 more minute. also, coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Add whole red chillies, finely chopped tomatoes and pink Himalayan salt to taste.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 30g quartered onions and water. Mix with the masala. Pressure Cook for 15 minutes.
- Adjoin kasoori methi, ¼ tsp garam Masala and 10g butter. Mix Well.
- Add 160g diced paneer pieces and mix well. Let it cook for 1 minute.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
- Calories – 203kcal
- Carbs – 3g
- Protein – 9g
- Fats – 17g
You can have paneer do pyaza as main course dish. Serve it with naan or any other Indian bread. You can also enjoy it with cauliflower rice. This aromatic paneer do pyaza dish can also be wrapped in a roti, tortilla or any other wrap bread, toasted and enjoyed as a tasty vegetarian wrap.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.