Paneer 65 is a spicy yet irresistibly delicious snack prepared by deep-frying spicy paste coated paneer cubes. It has a dry texture and can be served as a starter, appetizer, snack or accompaniment.
Unlike paneer Manchurian, paneer 65 does not use soya and chilli sauce to get spiciness; instead, it uses varieties of Indian spices and curd to get its signature tongue tickling taste.
Paneer 65 is an ideal appetiser or a starter recipe which can also be served as a side dish. This recipe of Indian 65 paneers is unique and perhaps a fusion of Indian street food with Chinese sauces and ingredients.
This recipe has to offer spice flavour with each bite plus the strong flavour of chilli and tomato sauce. You will not miss your crispy fritters made out of cornflour in your keto if you have this flavoursome delicious keto paneer 65 recipes.
Paneer 65 is easy to prepare a snack, very filling to go with tea or coffee. Perfect for a get together as a starter You get bite-sized pieces of paneer that are (“air”) fried to golden brown perfection, and the fried cubes are then coated in the most amazing, spicy, slightly tangy sauce.
Talk about delicious street/restaurant food made healthy.
- 150g Paneer
- 10g Ginger
- 10g Garlic
- ½ Teaspoon Chat masala
- ¼ Teaspoon Garam Masala
- ½ Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Red food colour
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 15g Butter
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 40g Onion
- 2-3 Curry Leaves
- 15 g Curd
Follow the simple steps to make this tasty keto recipe:
- Start with Cutting paneer into 1-inch cubes on a chopping board.
- Now In a bowl mix ginger, garlic, chaat masala powder, garam masala powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, coriander powder, red food colour and ¾ teaspoon Himalayan salt.
- Next, add approx. 5-tablespoons water and make a medium-thick paste. Add paneer cubes in a prepared paste and mix well until coated with it.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a pan and shallow fry the paneer pieces. Flip the paneer pieces both sides. Remove excess oil.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in another pan over medium flame. Add sliced onion and curry leaves, sauté until onion turns translucent.
- Add 10 g thick curd, 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder and 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt. Mix well, stir and cook for a minute.
- Add fried paneer pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the paneer from the flame. Serve hot
- Enjoy your paneer 65!
Nutritional Information Per Serving :
- Total calories- 402 kcal
- Protein- 18.6 g
- Net Carbs- 6g
- Fats- 29.5 g
The crispiness of the paneer, crunchiness of the vegetables and the rich taste of the Indian spices make this truly an appetizing treat.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.