Keto Shahi Paneer is a popular dish of Mughlai cuisine and has a very unique flavor in it. This is an aromatic main dish recipe, which is prepared using paneer, fresh cream, yogurt, milk, and a paste made of almonds, cashews, and onions. The very reason why the word ‘Shahi’ is added to the name of this recipe is that this recipe has a rich gravy made of nuts and onions, as Mughals used to love any dish made in such a gravy.
Keto Shahi Paneer is cooked using a fair amount of spices, which helps in making this dish mouth-watering grace. You can easily find paneer in your nearby market; however, nothing can beat the fresh paneer made at home.
From spicy to desserts, paneer is used to make many mouth-watering dishes as it is soft and delicate, with a little sweet flavor in it. Nutritionally speaking, paneer is loaded with calcium and protein, however, it’s also rich in fat and calories and thus must not be eaten in a large amount.
2) Cardamom pods
3) Olive Oil
4) Chopped Onions
5) Roasted Nuts
9) Bay leaves Cumin Seeds, Salt, Turmeric, and garam masala
10) Coriander powder
11) Black Cardamom
12) Kashmiri red chili powder
13) Saffron strands
1) Heat a teaspoon of oil and then add almonds and green cardamom pods. Roast them for a couple of minutes till the almonds are lightly browned. Remove them from the pan and keep them aside.
2) Saute a cup of chopped onions in another teaspoon of oil, till it becomes translucent. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
3) Grind the onion, 3 Teaspoons of water, and add some roasted nuts. Mix These 3 in a blender to make a smooth paste.
4) Heat a tablespoon of ghee in the same pan and add cumin seeds, bay leaves, cloves, star anise, black cardamom, and mace. Saute for a minute and then add the blended onion – nut paste.
5) Add salt, coriander powder, Cumin Powder, garam masala, turmeric, and fry for another 2 minutes. Add thick yogurt and mix well.
6) Put 8 Strands of Saffron and Kashmiri red chili powder. After frying for two minutes, add the diced paneer.
7) Take off the heat and mix in two tablespoons of Full-fat fresh cream.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
This Shahi Paneer recipe is keto-friendly so you can pair this lip-smacking paneer recipe with Keto Naan or Keto Roti and enjoy your weekend with your family.
We love this recipe of Keto Shahi Paneer and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.