Are you craving your favorite fast food on a keto diet? Do you think burgers cannot be made keto-friendly? Well, look at what we have in store for you! This easy Keto Paneer Burger recipe is very easy to put together, and tastes absolutely amazing!
Most importantly, it is healthy, and the best after-gym snacks for all vegetarians. It is a good source of calcium & protein. Its taste won’t let you feel that you’re not on a diet routine, rather it will make you feel as if you’re having a party!
Time Taken: 30 Minutes
Servings: 7 burgers
- 300 gm Paneer
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Powdered Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Keto burger buns
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Cheese Slices
- Keto burger sauce
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 5 Cloves of Chopped Garlic
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chilies
- 30 gm Grated Cheese
- 2 tsp Ghee or unsalted butter
- Take a mixing bowl with paneer in it. Then, add the turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, and salt.
- Now, add the chopped garlic. Now, mix and mash it thoroughly.
- Thereafter, include the finely chopped onions, to the paneer cutlet mixture.
- The grated cheese and finely chopped green chilies, are to be added to the above dough.
- To provide a better binding capacity to the cutlets, add psyllium husk to the dough.
- Prepare 7-9 medium-sized balls out of the final mixture. Flatten them in the form of a patty.
- In a pan, melt & heat butter/ghee, fry the paneer patties. Fry them on a medium flame until they turn golden brown.
- Place a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and saute the patties for 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked to your preferred doneness.
- You can either use keto-friendly burger buns or lettuce to serve your burger.
- Split the burger buns in half, top the bottom pieces with a slice of cheese, followed by a patty, onion, pickles, burger sauce, and lettuce, then the top bun.
- Serve immediately.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!