Do you love Curry? Yes! Curry reminds us that Keto does not have to be boring and there are so many amazing dishes to eat. Here we have a keto-style for you – Keto Lamb Curry. Curry is one of those dishes that can get complicated immediately.
It includes mostly those ingredients which are already available in your pantry. Garam masala is the ruling seasoning of a curry which makes it more delectable. The Lamb curry recipe is a great option for non-vegetarians. This easy to follow recipe is a definite hit among us.
Keto Lamb Curry is an easy delicious option for a family dinner. It can be prepared within 30-40minutes. Add in a healthy serving of cauliflower rice and veggies, you have the makings of an awesome healthy weekday family meal.
Lamb contains healthy fats and protein as well as numerous vitamins and minerals. On top of that, it has no carbs and is a perfect option while following a keto diet.
- 500g mutton
- Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 50 g onions
- 1 cup hung curd
- Boil the mutton for 15minutes in water.
- Add pink Himalayan salt, cardamom, cinnamon, and bay leaf into it.
- Once it is tender keep it aside. This stock will be used later.
- In a pan heat the ghee and brown the onions.
- Add garam masala, chilly powder, and the mutton pieces
- Cook the mixture until it gets its color and flavor.
- Now roast mutton on low heat for 15-20minutes.
- Beat the curd lightly and keep it handy. After every 5-7 minutes keep adding the stock and the yogurt alternatively.
- The mutton will be cooked once the fat separates. Season the mutton, and add the leftover stock and cover till done.
- Serve hot.
Tip: Serve with cauliflower rice, fresh coriander, and mint sauce and it would be a great combo for a dinner.
Nutritional facts per serving :
(per 100g of 1 serving)
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 12.9g
- Carbs: 2.7g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 19.8g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Potassium: 343mg
- Vitamin C: 2mg
- Iron: 3 mg
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!