Well, this festive season we shall help you to make something simple, prompt, and healthy- Keto Katli. So this novel Indian sweet falls within a cookie and a fudge- so smooth, often subtly sweet melt in the mouth and feels out-of-the-world.
Executing these yummy katlis doesn’t demand a lot of time and you require only three ingredients and some cardamom or rose essence, and you have these super soft, fudgy, and your Keto katlis ready.
Keto Katli Recipe
- 1 cup of Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- A pinch of saffron
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar-free sweetener
Roast the blanched flour:
- Exert a cup of blanched almond flour and sift it through a flour sieve.
- Combine the sifted flour into a preheated frying pan and cook it for a while.
- Now while the flour becomes fragrant, turn the heat off and transfer the roasted flour into a mixing bowl.
- Also, you can use swerve and monk fruit sugar for this recipe. Nevertheless, you can use any sugar-free sweetener of your choice for this recipe.
- Most sugar-free sweeteners are granular so you will need to make a fine powder of it.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar alternative in a small spice jar and blend it into a powder.
Prepare Saffron milk.
- Procure four tbsp of almond milk in a bowl and warm it.
- Now add a pinch of saffron and allow it to stand for a while
Prepare the dough:
- First, add the sweetener powder to the almond flour and mix well, then add cardamom powder or rose extract at this point.
- Forthwith add some saffron milk(1 tbsp at a time) and mix it well to prepare a dough.
- While the dough forms, you will see little oil oozing and knead it for a few more minutes, and a smooth dough will form.
- Lay the dough ball on parchment paper and roll it flat using a rolling pin.
- Maintain the thickness equal and even throughout.
- By utilizing a kitchen knife, divide the dough into diamond-shaped katlis.
- Decorate with chopped nuts or saffron strands.
- Concede the katlis to air dry for a while.
- The katlis are ready to relish.
- Nevertheless, if you must use it, then combine a tbsp of coconut oil or ghee for the best results.
- So if you are using sugar, add an equal amount of powdered sugar balancing the almond flour amount in cups.
- Reckoning any flavoring agent, essence or color is a personal choice.
- Manage a silicone spatula to knead the dough thoroughly so that the sugar-free sweetener incorporates well in the dough without leaving any chunky or lumpy mass.
- Katlis sojourn longer in the refrigerator and stay fresh outside for three to five days.
Nutrition Info per serve :
- Calories- 32
- Carbs- 3.7g
- Protein- 1.2g
- Fat- 2.8g
Itis perfect for Diwali and other festivals. Katli is one of the favorite sweets of kids especially.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!