Jelly is one of those items you don’t realize you miss until you can’t have it. When you crave peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or you’re out for breakfast and you’re thinking about going to town on some jam with buttered toast. You need keto jelly. You can make your homemade keto jellies and you can also buy them online from well-known brands too. Make sure you choose the right one.
What are jellies?
Jellies are a fruit-flavored dessert made by a liquid that is first warmed and then cooled containing gelatin or a similar setting agent in a mold or dish so that it sets into a semi-solid, somewhat elastic mass.
Can we make Jellies keto-friendly?
Yes, You can make your keto jellies with berries, coffee powder which have less sugar than other fruits, making them great for low carb and keto diets in moderation.
Homemade Keto Jelly Recipes-
1.Keto Strawberry Jelly recipe-
A great way to sneak more gelatin goodness into your life with these keto strawberry and lime jellies. These jellies are sugar-free and flavored naturally with just fresh strawberries. Gummies don’t come healthier than this keto recipe!
- 250g fresh strawberries halved
- 6 tbsp grass-fed gelatin powder
- 180 ml cup cold water
- juice of 1 small lime
- Optional: healthy low-carb sweetener .to taste
- Place the gelatin into a bowl. Add the water and allow it to bloom whilst you prepare the strawberries.
- Blitz the strawberries in a high-speed blender.
- Spoon into a muslin cloth and squeeze out the juice. Discard the pith.
- Place 1/2 the juice in a pan on low heat to warm. Add the bloomed gelatin and whisk until combined. Turn off the heat and add the lime juice and the rest of the strained strawberry juice.
- Place your jelly mold on a flat surface.
- Pour your strawberry mixture into a jug and then into the molds. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to fully set.
- Store in a fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Info –
- Calories- 13 kcal
- Carbs- 1g
- Fat- 0g
- Protein – 2.4g
2. Keto Coffee Jelly-
Keto coffee jelly recipe is easy and simple, We use gelatin to set coffee into a delicious jelly, covered with a sweet cream made without sugar. It’s delicious and so easy to make for the week.
- 1 oz Gelatin Powder
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 cup of cold water
- 4 tsp instant coffee
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia
- Mix together hot water and gelatin powder in a bowl. Stir until dissolved
- Add the instant coffee, and make sure it dissolves fully. Add the cold water, cover, and place it into the refrigerator for 4 hours or until completely set.
- In a separate mixing bowl, you have to combine the cream, vanilla extract, and liquid stevia. Mix the three until they uniform in color and place it into the refrigerator covered.
- Use a large blade and slice into the jelly horizontally and vertically as many times as desired. Fewer cuts will produce larger chunks, more cuts will produce smaller chunks.
- Serve this keto coffee jelly with cream mixture and enjoy.
- The cream will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days or can be frozen in 1/4 cup batches for up to 1 week.
- Jelly will last up to 1 week.
Nutritional info :(1cup)
- Calories- 200
- Fats- 21.5g
- Carbs- 1.5g
- Protein – 6g
3. Keto fruit smoothie jelly- This Fruit smooth jelly incorporates ready-made or you can make your own using berries in it. It is delicious and easy.
- 100 ml of ready-made fruit smoothies without additives (you can make your own )
- 1 tablespoon lemon acid
- 25 g of erythritol
- 1 teaspoon starch (I used arrowroot, but corn is well too)
- 15 g gelatin
- Add erythritol, starch, and lemon acid to the smoothie and mix.
- Pour all the keto jelly mass into a pan and add the gelatin.
- Keep on fire. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the jelly mixture into greased forms. Put in the fridge to cool.
Tips- If the color seems pale, you can make it brighter by adding the appropriate ingredients. Add spinach to make the green color brighter, for yellow – turmeric, purple – blueberries. All these ingredients are used as natural dyes, and a small amount of them is enough to get intense color.
Nutritional Info Per Serving :
- Fats- 1 g
- Carbs- 19.5 g
- Proteins- 2g
4. Vegan keto almond and vanilla keto jelly– This jelly is for vegans. It’s gluten-free and keto-friendly. All you need just 5 ingredients and your keto jelly is ready to spread!
- 100 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 teaspoon stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 20 g of erythritol
- 15 g agar-agar
- Add this three ingredients-erythritol, stevia, and vanilla paste to the milk and mix.
- Pour everything into a saucepan and add gelatin.
- Keep on fire stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves completely.
- Pour the keto jelly mass into the greased molds and put it to solidify in the fridge
- Carbs- 5.5g
- Proteins- 1.2g
5. Keto jelly fat bomb– Fat bombs are small snack full of healthy fats. You can add dark chocolate, cream, stevia, and gelation to make these fat bombs. Fat bombs are keto-friendly and made with low carb ingredients.
- 100 ml of water
- 100 ml cream 36%
- 15 g of erythritol
- 15 g gelatin
- 1/3 teaspoon stevia
- 10 g – dark chocolate
- Mix the cream with erythritol, stevia, and chocolate (grate it or melt before).
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Put the marmalade mass on the fire and stirring constantly pour the dissolved gelatin. Gradually combine the ingredients otherwise ready-made keto jellies will delaminate.
- Spill the low carb jelly mass into greased molds and place them in the fridge.
- Fats- 15
- Carbs- 64.g
- Proteins- 2.g
Keto jellies perfect for peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Just spread keto jelly over the sandwich and enjoy your low carb meals. You can also buy online keto jellies and jams from Amazon.com.
We love these recipes and you’ll love them too. So what’s stopping you from starting your keto journey? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!