Looking out for some bars and candies? Well! you can make your own keto chocolate bars at home. It’s actually pretty quick to do. And, making your own bars is actually much cheaper than buying one!
You can also buy sugar-free chocolate. Unfortunately, often times this is sweetened with maltitol, which actually has a significant glycemic impact and is not really suitable for low carb or ketogenic lifestyles.
Chocolate gets a bad rep for causing weight gain, acne, and a boatload of other ailments. but here you’ll be using keto chocolate and get it benefits.
Real and keto chocolate is full of fat, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins like iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, and other minerals. It also helps reduce hypertension and improves brain function, among many other benefits.
Ingredients To Prepare Keto Chocolate
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 oz unsweetened baker’s chocolate
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Instructions To Prepare Keto Chocolate
- Take 4 tbsp of butter for melting and an ounce of unsweetened baker’s chocolate, stirring well.
- Add in a spoon of heavy cream and 3 tbsp of powdered erythritol and stir.
- Then add the vanilla and salt and stir.
- Crack some sea salt into the chocolate mold to give it a boost.
- Pour your chocolate batter into the chocolate mold over the cracked sea salt.
- Shake it to help the chocolate spread into the corners.
- Freeze for an hour and enjoy it!
The recipe makes 2 standard-size chocolate bars.