Planning to throw a party for guests or just looking for an evening snack that is Keto- Friendly? So you should definitely try this Keto Zucchini Breadsticks recipe. It is delicious and easy to prepare without compromising Good Nutrition.
Zucchini is transformed into bread and baked with cheese for a keto-friendly alternative to traditional breadsticks. You can combine eggs, zucchini, and cheese as an alternative to regular flour.
1) 1 Medium Sized Zucchini Grated
2) 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
3) 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
4) 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
5) 2 Tsp Husk
6) 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
7) 1 Egg
8) 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese For Serving
9) Salt and Pepper To Taste
1) First of all add the grated zucchini in a bowl and sprinkle some salt on it then leave it aside for few minutes.
2) Remove all the moisture from it by using a fine cloth to make the zucchini dry.
3) After that keep Keep cheddar and mozzarella 0 for the second round of baking.
4) Now you can add a beaten egg, the cheese, husk, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
5) Preheat the oven to 185-degree celsius. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or foil and spread out the zucchini mixture on it evenly making sure it is not too thin.
6) Bake for 30 minutes, take out the tray and spread the remaining cheese, and bake for another 8 – 10 minutes so that the cheese on top melts nicely as well.
7) Take it out of the oven and cut it into thick strips.
8) Serve with some cream cheese.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 2 pieces
Protein- 5.9 g
Fats- 5.6 g
Sodium – 187mg
You’ll definitely love this recipe as it is so easy to prepare. Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.