What is keto Cheese Enchiladas?
The dish has a high chili content and it’s very delicious. when it comes to try different things in keto plans cheese and recipes with cheese always are the best options.
Keto cheese enchiladas contains lots of cheese and to make it keto-friendly we use keto flour to make it suitable for keto plans.
We need simple ingredients to make this delicious recipe. It should be keto-friendly so the ingredients we use should not contain any high carbs sources.
1. Eggs 3
2. Cheddar cheese 80gm
3. Tomato 1
4. Pink salt according to taste
5. Cumin powder
7. Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Blend the eggs and cheddar during a blender until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Melt the butter in an omelet pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook until golden on rock bottom and just blend the highest, lifting the egg up with a spatula and letting the uncooked egg flow underneath.
- Top with the Pepper Jack, a bit salt, pepper, and cumin. (to taste)
- Fold in thirds and scoop out onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika, a touch more cumin, and some shreds of cheddar
- With the cumin, paprika, and tomato, it gives you a very good enchiladas flavor. Sometimes if you get the feel close enough and also the flavor on the right track you trick your mind into going along for the ride.
Carbs – 6gm
Fat – 26 gm
Get yourself started today with Customized Diet Plans and Stay tuned for more such ketogenic transformation stories, health content, and recipes! Also, remember to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!