This colorful keto cabbage stir-fry is not only easy to make but also amazingly tasty. This crunchy delight may become one of your favorite go-to recipes. Consider trying it tonight
When you’re stuck preparing your next week’s meal plan and are running out of keto recipe ideas, this keto cabbage stir fry will bring new flavors into your keto lifestyle. This cabbage stir fry will give all the flavors, with just a fraction of the net carbs.
Keto cabbage stir fry recipe cooked in a slightly spicy sauce is an absolute keto delight. This keto-friendly main course is perfect for busy weeknights, lazy weekend lunches, or an evening with friends. It’s easy to make and stores well in the fridge for days. Moreover, the ingredients in this keto stir fry recipe are loaded with health benefits you’ll feel good about.
With just 7 ingredients, it only takes 30 minutes to prep and cooks.
- 150g Cabbage
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 100g Chicken
- 40ml Mayo
- 1/2 Tbsp Wasabi Paste
- Shred 150g cabbage finely using a sharp knife or a food processor.
- Fry the cabbage in 2 tbsp butter in a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt to taste, 1 tsp onion powder, ¼ tsp black pepper, and 1 tbsp vinegar. Stir and fry for a couple of minutes more. Put the cabbage in a bowl.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in the same frying pan. Add 2 garlic minced,½ tsp chili flakes and 1 tbsp ginger. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add 100g ground chicken and brown until the meat is thoroughly cooked and most of the juices have evaporated. Lower the heat a little.
- Mix together the 40 ml mayo and 1/ tbsp wasabi paste. Serve the stir-fry warm with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise on top.
Total Calories- 270 kcal
Net Carbs- 8g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.