While following the keto diet, Keto desserts could be a great addition to your list and one of such desserts is Keto Badam Halwa which is an Indian sweet that is generally prepared especially for Marriage functions, or special occasions. This Keto halwa tastes better than the original one and also so much easy to prepare.
It is made using simple ingredients, it is one of the most delicious and decadent desserts. We prefer making it using almond flour, milk, butter or ghee (clarified butter), sugar, cardamom, and saffron.
We’ve made this recipe simpler and quicker by replacing raw almonds paste with almond flour or almond meal. This also cuts down the total time considerably. This recipe is served after heavy meals and it is also keto-friendly. Like how cool is that?
1) 2 ½ cup almonds.
2) Cup ghee/Clarified butter.
3) Hot water to soak the almonds.
4) Erythritol/Stevia as per taste.
5) A few saffron strands ( Kesar ).
6) ¼ tsp cardamom powder/elaichi powder.
7) Few dry fruits, chopped.
1) First of all soak the almonds in hot water for 30 mins or you can soak them overnight.
2) Peel them and transfer to a blender. Coarse grind them and scrape from the sides.
3) Then start to heat a non-stick kadhai on a low flame, add ghee, and the almond mixture. –
4) You need to add 4 tbsp erythritol or stevia to taste and 1 cup of hot water. Stir continuously.
5) After stirring you can add some cardamom pods, chopped nuts, and saffron nut milk.
6) You need to cook the mixture until it thickens and separates from the pan and ghee oozes out from the sides.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
You’ll definitely love this recipe of Keto Cheesy Cabbage Gratin so just kickstart your weekend with this amazing thing and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! You can follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!