Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash are some of our favorite ways to eat spaghetti squash! This crazy colorful recipe is easy, cheesy, and full of flavor!
Spaghetti Squash stuffed with a creamy, cheesy, chicken and broccoli filling and topped with more melted cheese! This Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Spaghetti Squash make a great gluten-free, low-carb comfort food dinner!
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cut in half, seeds removed
- 2 cup left-over cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken, cut into bite-sized chunks (about 5 ounces)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons marinara sauce, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt|
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces Cabot Alpine Cheddar, grated (about ¾ cup)
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place squash cut-side down in a large glass baking dish.
- Add enough water to come up the sides of the squash about ½ inch.
- BAKE spaghetti squash until the flesh is tender and shreds into long strands when scraped with a fork, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Preserving the shells, scoop the cooked squash out into a large bowl.
- MIX the cooked squash with chicken, 1 cup marinara, 3 tablespoons basil, and salt until combined.
- Return to the squash shells, dividing evenly. Dollop ricotta over the squash mixture, dividing evenly.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons marinara on top.
- POUR any water out of the baking dish. Set the filled squash in the baking dish.
- Top with Cabot Alpine Cheddar Cheese and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the filling are steaming hot, 8 to 10 minutes.
Total Fat: 24g
Saturated Fat: 11g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
We just love this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat it. Well for more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. And go follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!