This easy to cook and succulent butter garlic prawns recipe will take you less than 10 mins to cook. Your love for garlic would be fulfilled after you eat these buttery, garlicky pieces of prawns. Butter garlic prawns make an amazing quick appetizer or side dish addition to your meal. The amazing butter sauce will have you wiping clean the plate so as to not waste any!
Butter garlic prawns do justice to the statement “It is usually the simplest dishes that are the tastiest ”. So here’s an easy to cook recipe for this seafood beauty!
- Olive oil (1tbsp)
- 20-25 small/medium sized prawns (Deveined)
- Finely chopped garlic (3 tbsp)
- Finely chopped fresh parsley (2 tbsp)
- Brine from capers (1 tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
- pepper (as per taste)
- Red chilli flakes (1 tbsp)
- Butter (2 tbsp)
- Cornstarch (½ tsp mixed in 1 tsp of water)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
- Add olive oil to a pan and heat
- Once the oil in well heated, add in the prawn and let them cook for a minute
- Once the prawns have sizzled for a minute, add in the garlic and let it cook for another minute
- Now add the fresh parsley, brine from capers, salt, pepper and red chilli flakes and let it cook for about 1.5-2 mins
- Go ahead and the butte, cornstarch and lemon juice now and cook until the butter melts and mixes nicely and the prawns are cooked well (make sure to not overcook the prawns. This will make them very rubbery)
- Serve hot with a splash of lemon juice and some parsley for garnish
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 125 kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 68mg | Vitamin A: 485IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg
This flavour packed yet simple prawn dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser. You don’t really need to add much to this dish to make it any more of a culinary delight than it already is. So go ahead and give this dish a try. We promise you that you won’t regret it!