Here is the new recipe for you- Broccoli and cheese sauce! This cheese sauce with broccoli is just cheesy and delectable! This keto-friendly cheese sauce is made of just a few simple ingredients: cheddar cheese, heavy cream, almond milk, and butter.
Make homemade broccoli and cheese sauce for effortless meals and night hunger! Steamed broccoli florets are smothered in an easy 3 ingredient cheese sauce for a delicious and kid-friendly side dish.
Broccoli and keto cheese sauce with keto nachos is an amazing effortless cheesy and crunchy meal option for you.
So, Keto Nacho Broccoli with cheese is the ideal recipe for those who still want to enjoy everyone’s favorite snack but don’t want to worry about all the carbs! This smooth and creamy, keto-friendly Nacho Cheese Sauce is the perfect snack
- 3 cups broccoli florets steamed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- Put the cheese and corn starch in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Line the cheese mixture and evaporated milk in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth and thick.
- Adjoin additional evaporated milk if needed to thin the sauce.
- Mizzle the broccoli with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the cheese sauce over the broccoli and serve.
NUTRITION INFO PER SERVING :
- Calories: 223kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 15g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
This cheese sauce with keto nachos would be a great combo for an excellent filling meal! Both the main ingredients are big yes on a keto diet. Broccoli has great health benefits whereas cheese is a primary source of good fats and incorporated in several keto recipes.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!