Nothing is easier or more delectable than an alluring, caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple. The outstanding meal for a simple Sunday dinner, to feed a crowd, or for holiday entertaining like Easter and Christmas dinner.
It’s the finest recipe for a really uncomplicated dinner, dinner for a crowd or potluck, or don’t forget Easter and Christmas holiday dinner. You just can’t go wrong with something so simple, crowd-pleasing, and effortless to make.
- 200g fully cooked bone-in ham
- Whole cloves
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 12 maraschino cherries
- Lay ham in roasting pan. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes; insert cloves into diamonds.
- Envelope and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Strain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
- Couple brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice; pour over ham. Arrange pineapple slices and cherries on ham.
- Bake, uncovered, half an hour longer or until a thermometer reads 140° and the ham is heated through.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Dark brown sugar consists of more molasses than light or golden brown sugar. The types are normally interchangeable in recipes. But if you prefer a valorous flavor, choose dark brown sugar.
- The sweetness of pineapple in this recipe is an excellent technique to bring out all the best and savory flavors you get with ham.
3 ounces of cooked ham contains 219 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 924mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 17g protein.
Go nostalgic with this Brown Sugar Baked Ham with Pineapple! Rub brown sugar and spices into the ham 24 hours before you serve it. Shield with pineapple, and bake slow and low for a juicy, succulent Easter or Christmas ham.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!