This Zucchini Noodle Ramen Soup recipe is easy, healthy, flavorful, and subs zoodles for rice noodles. Chocked full of fresh veggies including zucchini spirals for a quick tasty dinner. Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Easy.
If you’re always on the lookout for quick flavorful dinner ideas to add to your weekly rotation… then look no further.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 3 teaspoons peeled grated ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white or yellow miso (soybean paste)
- 2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 cups 6cups spiralized zucchini noodles (about 14 ounces)
- 4 green onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 4 peeled hard-cooked egg, cut in half
- Heat half the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and napa cabbage and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the mushroom mixture from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet.
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the miso, soy sauce, and broth and heat to a boil.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 2 minutes or until the zucchini noodles are tender-crisp.
- Season to taste.
- Carefully transfer the zucchini noodles to four bowls.
- Divide the mushroom mixture and the broth mixture among the bowls.
- Sprinkle with the green onions and red cabbage and top each with 1 egg.
We just love this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat it. Well for more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. And go follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!