Healthy and vibrant spring roll bowls with grilled chicken and creamy cilantro lime dressing just might be the perfect meal for warmer days.
If you enjoy spring rolls then you will love this deconstructed spring roll bowl. It’s truly an explosion of flavor in one bowl!
It all starts with the best chicken marinade, which consists of fresh citrus juice. Then the chicken is grilled, sliced, and served over rice. Topped with crisp veggies and creamy lime dressing.
If you want to keep it low-carb simply skip the rice and double up on the lettuce.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. crushed fresh ginger
- 450 g minced pork
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 110 g grated carrot
- 1/4 green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat vegetable oil.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add pork and cook until no pink remains.
- Push pork to the side and add sesame oil.
- Add onion, carrot, and cabbage.
- Stir to combine with meat and add soy sauce and Sriracha.
- Cook until cabbage is tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds. Serve.
Calories: 420 calories
Protein- 22 g
Carbohydrates- 11 g
Sugar- 5 g
Fat- 32 g
We just love this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat it. Well for more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. And go follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!