A wonderful low carb dish and snack while watching movies at home, drinks, or having a house party. As we all know, Chips are high on calories and high on carbs and cannot be a part of any kind of nutritious diet. Well, we’ve got Roasted Salt and Pepper Chips just for you!
We crave chips more than we should and sometimes we eat them more than we want. So let’s try to make chips low carb and perfect to follow on a keto diet. The recipe for Roasted Salt and Pepper Chips is quite fascinating and would love to roast radish with spices available in your kitchen.
Radish is low on carbs and high on fiber and helps in lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol levels, improving digestion, and helps you feel full for a longer time, especially when you are on a high fat keto diet.
- 2 fresh radishes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted or olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thinly slice radishes into chips. or use a mandolin, place in a bowl.
- Toss with oil.
- Lay radishes onto two baking sheets, don’t overlap.
- Whisk the salt and pepper together then sprinkle over the slices.
- Bake for 10minutes, flip and bake for another 15 minutes or until crisp. Time may vary so watch these after flipping.
- Enjoy the crispy baked radish chips.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving: (0.5 cup )
- Calories: 70
- Total Fats: 7.1g
- Total Carbs: 2.2g
- Protein: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 304mg
- Fibre: 1 g
You may hate them raw but would love them roasted! We use Radish as a major ingredient that you may never have liked and after eating these crispy roasted salt and pepper chips you will enjoy this veggie.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!