This recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest you’ll ever have. The fish turns out so light and flaky and the Parmesan crust is incredible. Garlic Parmesan crusted fish recipe satisfies constant cravings for a yummy and quick fish dish.
It’s the perfect paleo fish recipe and also a great baked fish recipe for Keto diets. You can use pretty much any type of cheese for the breading, but first love is grated parmesan cheese. So good! The rich cheese flavors really highlight the textures of the fish.
It takes just a few minutes to make Parmesan crusted white fish recipe together for dinner. What makes the recipe for baked white fish so delicious are the smoky spices that are added to the Parmesan crust mixture.
Paprika is our favorite spice but you can use a combination of chili powder, chipotle or smoked paprika if you want. Add a crisp and crunchy salad to this fish and you have a fabulous lower-carb fish dinner that will leave you satisfied and without the carb-loading guilt!
- 45 g Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dry parsley
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 120 g fish
- Heat oven to 410 degrees.
- Combine cheese, paprika, parsley, pink Himalayan salt, and garlic powder in a shallow dish big enough for dipping your filets in.
- Lightly spray fish with spray oil then dip each filet in cheese mixture, coating front and back.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray the foil with a spray oil before placing the filets on it. I also spray the tops of the filets very very lightly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until done. You’ll want you to watch them closely so they don’t overcook.
- Take them out and serve. You can add some fresh lemon juice or just leave them the way that they are.
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!