This incredible homemade Low-Carb Tortillas recipe is exactly what you’re been waiting for! This is the best keto tortilla recipe ever! These wraps are gluten-free, grain-free, and a satisfying healthy alternative to higher carb tortillas. These Low-Carb Tortillas are simple to make and require only three ingredients, yet they make delicious wraps for sandwiches and burritos.
This almond flour tortillas recipe uses a combination of almond flour and psyllium husk powder. The psyllium husk helps the low-carb tortillas hold their shape and they turn out extremely pliable, soft, and chewy. All the things you’d want in a flour tortilla. You mustn’t skip the psyllium husk powder as it’s the most important ingredient of this psyllium husk tortillas recipe. From low carb naan,low carb buns, keto cinnamon rolls, keto pizza crust, or even keto chocolate cake, psyllium husk powder is one handy keto item to have in your pantry.
1) Almond flour
2) Psyllium husk
3) Baking Powder
1) Heat the water say for 30 seconds in the microwave. Mix all the dry ingredients and add the warm water.
2) Form a dough and let sit for 10 minutes.
3) Cut the dough into 4 parts.
4) Roll out one part of the dough linking two sheets of parchment paper.
5) Add a bit of ghee or butter to the pan and slap the flatbread on.
6) Wait for one side to cook fully before flipping.
7) Now fry from both sides till golden brown.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Protein- 5.82 g
Fats- 9.4 g
Fiber – 0g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.