Hello Dessert lovers! You can still enjoy their favorite sweet treats while maintaining a low carb keto lifestyle! Start baking today with these five delicious low carb keto cheesecake recipes. The recipes are low carb and keto-friendly. You can easily prepare them at home and enjoy with your friends and family.
Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Recipes-
1.Low Carb Cheesecake- Sugar-free keto cheesecake-
The best and easiest low-carb keto cheesecake recipes– even people who aren’t on a keto diet LOVE this unbelievably creamy cheesecake! The cake is sugar-free, low carb, and keto-friendly. The prep time for this keto cheesecake is literally only ten minutes!
You can also use coconut for cheesecake and it’s the crust.
For Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
- 2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tbsp Erythritol (granular or powdered works fine)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
For Keto Cheesecake Filling
- 32 oz Cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered erythritol
- 3 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/
- Grease a 9 in (23 cm) springform pan.
- To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, whisk the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl well. The dough will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy simultaneously. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, strike in the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula or spoon.
- Bake for about 50-55 minutes, until the center, is almost set, but still jiggly.
- Take out the cheesecake from the oven. Run a knife around the edge if the edges are stuck to the pan. Cool in the pan on the counter to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. until completely set.
- Do not remove the cake from the pan prior to cooling.
- Serve with fresh raspberry sauce if desired.
Nutrition Info Per Serving :
- 325 calories
- 6 grams of total carbs
- 31 grams of fat
- 7-gram protein
- 5 grams net carbs
- 2 grams of sugar
2. Keto Lemon Cheesecake– This easy keto lemon cheesecake is made in just minutes in your blender! The creamy crust, lemony cheesecake, fluffy whipped cream – it’s low carb dessert perfection!
- 1 batch lemon almond shortbread dough
- 4 packets full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- one Tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Prepare the lemon almond shortbread dough and press firmly into a 10-inch springform pan – going about 1 inch up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, then remove from the oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees (F).
- Couple the softened cream cheese, eggs, heavy whipping cream, sweetener vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender and blend on high for 2 minutes or until very smooth.
- Spill the cheesecake filling into the pre-baked crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 80 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and leave in the oven with the door open about 10 inches for another hour.
- Remove and chill before serving.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream (optional but recommended)
Nutritional facts :
- Serving Size: 1/12 cake
- Calories: 473
- Fat: 46g
- Carbohydrates: 4g net
- Protein: 12g
3. Keto Peanut butter cheesecake- Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake is an uncomplicated dessert that combines two of my favorite things- Cheesecake and peanut butter. Low Carb Cheesecake is full of traditional flavor but without all the sugar, a guilt-free indulgence. K An excellent low-carb cheesecake recipe that is easy to follow and will be a new favorite treat.
For the crust
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener
For the cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅔ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange a 7.5-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat together the butter, almond flour, and monk fruit sweetener for the crust. Press into the springform pan. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Detach from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, beat together the cream cheese, monk fruit sweetener, and peanut butter until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Adjoin the eggs and vanilla beat well to combine.
- Shift the mixture to the springform pan and spread evenly.
- Shield the springform pan with aluminum foil to avoid water dripping onto the cheesecake. Set the lid on the electric pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Program for manual for 20 minutes. When the cooking cycle is over, allow the electric pressure cooker to naturally release the pressure until the pressure pin drops. Detach the lid and allow the cheesecake to continue chilling inside the pressure cooker for 20 minutes before removing it. Switch the aluminum foil with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is set. Take out from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.allow the cheesecake to cool for another hour. Then, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 120 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve drizzled with diced sugar-free peanut butter cups, melted sugar-free chocolate, or chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Info Per Serving :
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 330
- Fats: 28g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 11g
4. Chocolate Mousse Mini Cheesecakes- Bring on the bite-sized goodness with decadent and fluffy Chocolate Mousse Mini Cheesecakes. This keto cheesecake recipe is ideal for entertaining guests because everyone can have their own personal dessert.
- 3 ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 teaspoon Pure Almond Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Prep time includes 4 hours to chill. Bake the cheesecakes in a water bath. If you don’t have instant boiling water, begin to boil a pot of water after Step 4. This recipe can be prepared in advance; wrap each custard cup tightly in plastic, place in an airtight container, and freeze for up to 1 month.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line eight 6-ounce ramekins in a roasting pan; set aside.
- Preheat chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted, about 1-2 minutes; set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until lightened, scraping downsides of the bowl as needed in a large bowl of an electric mixer. Add chocolate and beat until combined. Add sugar substitute, beating until combined.
- Next, Put eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cream and almond and vanilla extracts, beating until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared custard cups. Carefully pour enough boiling water into the roasting pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake until the cheesecakes are puffed and the centers are just ready. Detach from the oven and let sit in the water bath for 10 minutes.
- Switch custard cups to a wire rack; cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until well chilled, 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, mint sprigs, and raspberries, if desired.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving-
- Calories- 362
- Protein – 8.6g
- Fiber- 1.5g
- Fat- 35.1g
5. Mini Low carb Keto Cheesecakes– These mini keto cheesecakes are so delectable and creamy; it is low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and of course, keto-friendly.
- 3/4 cups Almond flour
- 2 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Sweetener
- 400 g Cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup Sweetener
- 2 Eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- one-fourth cup Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
For Cheesecake crust:
- Whisk melted butter, sweetener, water, and almond flour in a small bowl.
- Whisk all the well until the mixture forms a dough.
- Then, distribute the dough evenly into 12 pieces and put in the cups.
- Post that, flatten the crust in each cup, use your fingers to press the dough.
- Bake the crust at 210 C for 4-5 minutes.
- Detach from the oven and let it cool down.
For Cheesecakes filling:
- Couple cream cheese, sweetener, heavy cream, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Then whisk everything using a hand mixer or blender until be smooth.
- Add the first egg and whisk, then add the second egg and keep mixing slowly.
- Spill the mixture over the mini cheesecake’s crust equally.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 210 C.
For Cheesecakes toppings:
- Let the mini cheesecakes cool completely before placing any toppings.
- Top the keto mini cheesecakes with blueberries, strawberries, or chocolate chips then serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving :
- Calories: 199kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
The Low carb Keto Cheesecake recipes are easy and delicious. We love them and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.