Here’s another one for those who are still debating whether vegetarians should follow the Keto diet or not. You can include this recipe for paneer to your cookbook. Your craving for delicious keto-friendly meals will undoubtedly be satisfied by this Lemon Pepper Paneer recipe. Keto lemon pepper paneer is the best snack you can prepare when following a ketogenic diet to satiate your hunger pangs.
Cottage cheese, commonly referred to as paneer, is salted, creamy, and has a distinctive texture. For vegetarians who follow a ketogenic diet, it provides a reasonably good source of nutrients. Given the fact that it doesn’t melt, it is a very flexible substance. Therefore, there are countless meals that may be prepared utilising paneer as a primary or secondary ingredient.
It has a lot of fat and is a good source of protein. For a tasty Indian snack, this pan-fried paneer recipe is seasoned and rapidly fried in ghee. It is great served alone or with various sauces and dips.
Lemon Pepper Paneer is a delicious and simple paneer recipe that works well for regular menus. If you’re looking for a dish using paneer that has a distinctive flavour while still being delicious since you’re sick of making the same old dishes like paneer tikka masala or Kadai paneer, then you’ll definitely enjoy this recipe.
This paneer gravy recipe also excludes tomatoes and heavy cream. As a result, it’s a fantastic option if you want to consume a quick meal that is really delicious and nutritious at the same time. It requires less than 20 minutes to make from scratch and includes easy, rapid preparation.
1) 150g Paneer
2) 25g Almond Flour
3) ½ Lemon
4) ½ Teaspoon Pepper
5) 2 Tbsp Ghee
6) 10g Garlic
7) 10g Butter
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Whisk together the almond flour, salt, pepper, and lemon zest in a medium bowl.
- Toss paneer in the flour mixture until fully coated. Slice the remaining lemon into thin rounds.
- Heat ghee in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high flame.
- Add paneer and prepare until golden on bottom, about 5 minutes, then flip paneer.
- Butter, garlic, and lemon slices should be added to the skillet before baking for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the sauce has somewhat reduced.
- Dip sauce on top of paneer and garnish with parsley.
Total calories- 370 kcal
Net Carbs- 4 g
Try this mouthwatering Lemon Pepper Paneer dish once. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get started right away and check back for more information on recipes, health, and weight loss with the keto diet. For a daily taste of the keto lifestyle, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram.