Lemon-Parmesan Broiled Asparagus is packed with flavor, thanks to the lemon-garlic dressing they’re tossed in before roasting. It’s an effortless, quick side that goes with almost anything.
Asparagus is tasty. It’s nourishing. It’s delectable fresh, baked, and roasted. So go forth, eat your spring asparagus, have your veggie side ready in 8-10 minutes, and just adore the vibrant roasted asparagus recipe with lemon deliciousness. Then, follow all that up by easily ditching away the parchment paper and getting on your way.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, couple the first 6 ingredients. Add asparagus; hurl to coat. Lay in a single layer on a wire rack over a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Broil 5-6 inches from heat until edible and lightly browned, 5-7 minutes. Shift to a serving platter; mizzle with Parmesan cheese. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
Test Kitchen tips
- In order to keep asparagus fresh longer, lay the chop stems in a container of cold water—similar to flowers in a vase. Lay the container in the refrigerator, changing the water at least once every 2 days.
- Buy firm, straight, uniform-size spears of asparagus. The tips should be closed and dry.
- 156 calories,
- 15g fat
- 3mg cholesterol,
- 309mg sodium,
- 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber),
- 2g protein.
Lemon Parmesan Broiled Asparagus is the perfect swift and effortless side dish for holidays or any night of the week. We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!