Pizza on Keto? Hell Yeah! These amazing pizza bites are top sliced with zucchini and our favorite toppings and a lot of cheese are a treat to all the keto lovers out there. Keto Zucchini Pizza bite is a perfect snack for all your functions.
It grows in abundance and it is so easily available so it is a great keto snack option for all your cravings. You can prepare this wonderful recipe for your mid-noon cravings. These are also great for portion control so you can have it without any guilt.
It is loaded with a lot of fiber and also with a significant amount of vitamins B6, Riboflavin, Folate, C, K and they are also gluten-free so it is a perfect substitute for all those heavy calories.
All you need is some basic ingredients and less than 15 minutes of your time to prepare these amazing keto zucchini pizza bites. Now keep reading to learn to make this delicious and perfect low carb fix!
- 1 Medium-sized zucchini cut into slices
- ½ Cup unsweetened pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- ¼ Cup Mushrooms Washed and Sliced
- 2 Cup Green Capsicum Chopped
- ¼ Cup Onions Chopped
- 2 Cup Sliced Salami or Pepperoni or Sausage
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- The first thing you need to do is cut the zucchini into slices and blot them properly to remove moisture from them.
- Now Preheat the oven to 185-degree celsius
- You can coat the Zucchini With Olive Oil and Arrange them properly in a Baking Tray and Pan
- Spoon out a Little Pizza Sauce on each of the Slices
- Now you can top them with plain pepperoni or salami or onions and capsicum.
- Sprinkle the Salt, Pizza Seasoning and after that add the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for around 15 – 20 Minutes till all the cheese melts and the zucchini slices Crisp up a little.
- Serve and Enjoy with your Family
- You can use Mozzarella Cheese when it comes to pizza because of its creamy, mild flavor and its ability to hold everything together
- You can buy store-bought low carb pizza sauce or a tomato sauce to make this extra quick.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- Calories – 76.4
- Protein – 3.5g
- Fats – 5.3g
- Carbohydrates – 4.2g
- Cholesterol – 9.5mg
- Sodium – 149mg
You’ll love this recipe. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? You can get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Now don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.