This healthy zucchini noodle recipe should not be missed. Keto Zucchini Noodles are filled with delicious low carb strands of veggies because it has so much fewer carbs as compared to the regular pasta.
You can enjoy this perfectly cooked tender spiralized zucchini and it is healthy as well. If you’re craving a simple and easy pasta recipe with garlic, butter, try Keto Zucchini Noodles. This recipe is free from gluten and low carb as well
This amazing recipe can be served to friends and family as its is easy and healthy. You can do as many modifications to this Keto Zucchini Noodles recipe.
Adding some sausage, tomatoes, or more vegetables will make it a perfect fit for your family.
( As per 1 serving )
- 200 g zucchini
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 30 g olive oil.
- Minced mutton – 100 g / Chicken -100 g /Paneer -135 g
- ¼ tsp chopped oregano
- 40 g chopped onions
- ¼ tbsp chopped basil
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the zucchini noodles using a spiralizer.
- Add spiralized zucchini into a container over the sink. Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
- Add the butter to a pan and melt. Add the garlic and cook gently until soft.
- To the pan add the finely chopped vegetables.
- Add cube-sized paneer/ mutton / chicken . Keep adding the shredded cheese in batches until it is all melted and you have a.
- Saute on high heat until everything has turned a nice color.
- Add basil, chili, water, tomato paste, pink Himalayan salt, pepper to the mixture.
- Lower down the flame, add water if the sauce is getting thick.
- Let it simmer for 20 mins. You can simmer the sauce for a longer duration for better flavor.
- Don’t get panicked and turn up the heat, just keep up the stirring and I promise it will happen.
- Pat the zoodles dry with a paper towel. Add olive oil into a frypan over heat.
- Quickly toss the zoodles in the oil and sauté it for about 1 or 2 minutes, until just softened. Do not overcook the zoodles.
- Place the zoodles in a large serving dish and toss with the sauce.
- Sprinkle of black pepper and some fresh basil. Serve immediately, or let the sauce cool down, cover, and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Serve with freshly prepared keto zucchini noodles.
- Total Calories: 370 kcal
- Net Carbs: 6.7 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Fats: 30 g
You should not miss this healthy version of noodles.
These are low on carb and they’re also easy to cook, and make a great substitute for pasta noodles! Finally, whatever you do, don’t miss out on the garlic. Most importantly, the flavor is amazing!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.