Paneer is the staple protein for most vegetarians on the Keto diet. It’s also pretty easy to make at home if you don’t have access to it you can prepare it using homemade paneer. This Keto Tawa paneer recipe is pretty simple and will help you hit your fat macros and has almost no carbs per serving.
It’s something that you can whip up in a jiffy either as a snack or as your main course. This Keto Tawa paneer recipe is spiced and pan-fried quickly in ghee for a savory Indian snack. It can be served deliciously on its own, or with other sauces and dips.
It is low-carb and keto-friendly for your health-conscious friends to enjoy. This Low-Carb Paneer Tawa makes either a handy appetizer on its own or a welcome addition to other sauces and dips. If you love appetizer parties, (and who doesn’t!) then I have a menu for you.
You can serve, or have your guest with this amazing recipe! Also, the best part is you can enjoy this delicious recipe and still be into ketosis !! WOW. .. What else does a foodie want? So go ahead with the mouth-watering dish and enjoy the keto meal!
1) 100 g Paneer
2) ½ teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
3) ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
4) 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric
5) 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
6) 1/4 teaspoon Coriander Powder
7) 1/4 teaspoon Cumin Powder
8) 1 tablespoon Melted Butter/Ghee
9) Coriander and Lemon for garnish
1) Add 2-3 cloves of garlic and 3-4 g of ginger and pulse this well to make a fine paste out of it.
2) Then add pink Himalayan salt to taste, chili powder, turmeric, coriander & cumin powder, and half the melted butter/ghee together and mix all the ingredients.
3) Chop paneer into bite-size pieces and mix with the paste.
4) Heat the remaining ghee/butter/oil in the pan over medium heat.
5) Add diced paneer to the pan and fry the paneer for 1-2 minutes of each side till nice and golden brown but do not fry it for too long otherwise, the paneer becomes rubbery.
6) Take off the heat.
7) Garnish with fresh coriander and lemon and serve.
Nutritional Value :
Calories- 402 kcal
Carbohydrates- 0.5 g
Protein– 19 g
Fats– 36 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.