Craving something crispy at Lunch? You can try this amazing keto tandoori cauliflower recipe for all your afternoon cravings. Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable and there are a lot of cauliflower recipes available but this Keto Tandoori Cauliflower Recipe that we are going to share with you has won the hearts of many people. This recipe needs some basic ingredients and contains a negligible amount of carbs and will perfectly fit into your on-keto cravings!
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Tandoori Spice Blend
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 120 ml thick yogurt
- First of all Smash Garlic and Ginger into a paste in the processor.
- Now add the Tandoori Spice, Lemon, and Salt and mix until a uniform mixture is prepared then fold in the Yogurt.
- Place the Cauliflower in a large bowl and spread the marinade all over, making sure to coat the bottom as well.
- After that place them in a fridge for marination for around 1 to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit/200 celsius.
- Now place cauliflower and roast until tender (45- 60 Minutes Depending on the size of Cauliflower).
- Now you can garnish it with cilantro leaves, lots of lemon juice, and a generous drizzle of high-quality olive oil.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy with Your Family.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 50 grams
Protein- 2.1 g
Fats- 6.8 g
Carbohydrates- 5.1 g
Fiber- 1.8 g
Calling all the Cauliflower lovers out there! This masterpiece is easy to make and not only does it has a minimal amount of carbs but also has a meaty texture so you will fall in love with this moist, tender, and super delicious preparation.
You will love this recipe as it is perfect for all your cravings. You can get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.