The best and easiest low carb keto super fudgy cocoa brownies. These paleo and keto brownies are extra fudgy, super easy, with just 5 ingredients and 1g net carb a pop! Now that’s what we call the ultimate low carb chocolate dessert!
Ridiculously decadent, intensely chocolatey, and super fudgy, these keto brownies are one indulgent low carb chocolate treat. Plus, they’re super easy and a staple (grain-free) pantry ingredients.
- 100g unsalted grass-fed butter or 8 TBS coconut oil
- 150g xylitol powdered erythritol
- 80 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 70 g almond flour
- flakey sea salt optional (but highly suggested!)
- unsweetened macadamia milk nice ‘n cold!
- Place a rack in the lower third of your oven and preheat to 350°F/180°C. Line with parchment paper at the bottom and sides of an 8×8-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Add butter, cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt to a medium heatproof bowl. Soften over a water bath whisking constantly (or use the microwave, in small increments). Heat until sweetener has melted and the mixture is well incorporated. Take out from the pan and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add one egg separately, whisking well after each one until completely incorporated. The texture should look smooth, with all the sweetener dissolving into the mixture. You may want to add an extra egg if using erythritol to soften the batter. Make sure not to over-whisk, or your brownies could end up more cakey rather than fudgy.
- Add the almond flour, whisking forcefully until fully blended (about a minute).
- Bake for 15-25 minutes until the toothpick in the middle comes moist. This really does varies from oven to oven (think convection etc), so give them a check from minute 15 the first time around, and remember that you’ll brownies will continue to cook while they cool.
- Sprinkle with flakey sea salt if desired and allow to cool completely on a rack. Raise brownies using the edges of the parchment paper and cut into the desired size. To get extra clean edges, place them in the freezer for 10 minutes prior to cutting.
Nutritional information per serving :
- Calories- 102
- Carbs- 3g
These are effortless, the best fudgy keto brownies ever! Made with almond flour and using cocoa powder, this gooey keto brownie recipe is the perfect chocolate dessert ready in an hour!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!