The famous Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers are made the classic way with paneer, tomato, garlic, onion, and spices topped with melty cheese. This is just all too ideal for the keto diet! If you’re bored at home and want to try something unique, then you should certainly give this recipe a try.
We all want a dish that looks fancy and tastes amazing. However, these dishes are usually very time-consuming to prepare and are infrequently easy to cook. Well this Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe ticks all the boxes in this case. It is fancy and colorful, it tastes outstanding, and most importantly it’s easy to cook.
Well, it has always been best to include a variety of colors into your diet, which we call “eating the rainbow”. Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers are great for that! Since we are science geeks we wanted to give a little background into bell pepper so here we go.
So whenever we think of foods wealthy in vitamin C, our minds always go to oranges because that’s just what we’ve been instructed contains the most. Now because you know that bell peppers have more Vitamin C than oranges, why not make a formula around it?
Skewed-out bell peppers are an incredible vehicle to stuff full of your favorite meats and veggies. And, it’s a great way to add color to your diet in order to get an assortment of phytonutrients. Seems pretty remarkable, right?
So you see since green bell peppers are just the tip of the iceberg. The yellow and red varieties are the one that contains even more with 341 mg and 209 mg respectively. Also, It’s not just vitamin C either. The large red bell pepper can contain over about 5000 IU of vitamin A while a large yellow bell pepper only contains 372 IU.
Truly one of the best-stuffed peppers recipes:
INGREDIENTS ( As per one serving )
- 1 g dried oregano
- 2 g teaspoon paprika
- 1 g teaspoon salt
- 0.5 g pepper
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 60 g paneer
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 60 g cauliflower rice
- 1 bell peppers top and core removed
- 45 g shredded cheese
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat the oven to 400° F.
- Warm the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat for nearly 2 minutes.
- It’s time to add crushed paneer ( cottage cheese ) and spices to the pan and wait till they turn brown for 5-7 minutes.
- Promptly add in the chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Roast another 4-5 minutes until the onion starts to soften and gives an aromatic flavor.
- Now add in the tomato paste, and cauliflower rice. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the stuffing in a way so that cheese divides the mixture into two parts, between the peppers and the top with cheese.
- Clean out the pan then place the filled peppers to it.
- Seal and bake for 30 minutes.
- Tap and bake another 10 until the cheese is bubbly.
- Coat with parsley and serve
- Relish the keto stuffed bell peppers.
Total Calories: 376 kcal
Net Carbs: 10 g
Protein: 16 g
Fats: 26 g
So these easy Stuffed Peppers start with gorgeous multi-colored bell peppers, filled with a hearty mix of paneer, rice, tomatoes, and seasonings, then concluded with cheese and baked until tender. It’s an ideal all-in-one healthy, mouthwatering dinner that your family will love! Keto Stuffed Peppers is and will always remain the family’s favorite dinner! It’s excellent for those of you on a Keto diet as it’s a naturally low carb recipe, packed with healthy vegetables, plus it has only about 10g net carbs per serving.
We love this recipe of Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers and we know you will too. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.