India is a land of diversity, whether it’s People culture, language, or FOOD. South Indian Food is one of them. Indian cuisine is loved and eaten regularly by everybody. And one of the main dishes is Vada. Being on a diet we shouldn’t miss this, so here comes an easy-to-go version of Keto Soya Vada
Keto Soya Vada is a novel recipe for creating savory crispy balls (vadas)from protein-dense soya. Soya is one of the great sources of fats for vegetarians following a keto diet.
It incorporates the benefits of these healthy soybeans into a delectable crunchy snack. The soya vadas are spiced with pepper, salt, etc., and deep-fried to get healthy and tasty vadas. Serve with curds, keto sambar, or coconut chutney.
- Soya Dal
- Almond flour
- Green chilies
- Xanthan gum
- Red Chilly Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Black Pepper
- Soak soy dal overnight.
- Wash the soya dal and add it to the blender.
- Add 50g almond flour, 1/2 green chili, 1-inch ginger, 1 tsp xanthan gum, salt to taste and coriander powder in the blender.
- Blend the mixture in the grinder.
- Add black pepper, corns and make vada shapes.
- Flatten the vada with your fingers.
- Keep the pan and pour olive oil and heat at a medium pace.
- Deep Fry them in hot oil when the color changes stir them slowly.
- Take them out once they are golden brown.
- Soya Vada is Ready.
- Garnish the ingredients of your choice.
Tip: You can enjoy it with coconut chutney.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Fats – 38.6g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!