So are you looking for a sweet keto dessert recipe? Tackle this easy microwave Keto Ricotta Burfi! It’s just ideal for keeping up with Holi, Diwali, or any other pleasant holiday!
So not only is the Keto Ricotta dessert recipe or keto kalakand very easy to make, but it’s also very healthy at the same time. It is purified and sugar-free! The desserts made with ricotta cheese often contain sugar, but not this one! This is the perfect end to a low-carb keto Indian dinner or anytime you want a fresh and light dessert.
Keto Ricotta Burfi Recipe
- 2 cups of Whole Milk Ricotta
- ½ cup of Erythritol
- ¼ cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp of Cardamom Powder
- Few strands of Saffron
- Into a bowl with a lid, add in the Ricotta Cheese.
- Now add in the Saffron strands with Erythritol to tear them down and add to Ricotta.
- Now add the Heavy Whipping Cream and Cardamom Powder and mix it well.
- Seal and microwave in supplements of 18 mins. Among every supplement, mix the mixture well to precise cook and every microwave is different so adjust time accordingly.
- While all visible moisture is gone, discard the mixture from the bowl and within a parchment paper-lined pan.
- Caress mixture precisely into the pan and keep in refrigerator to set (approx 1 hr).
- Transfer Burfi from the pan by raising up the parchment paper.
- Divide into 24 even pieces and Burfi tastes best at room temperature but store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition info per serving :
- Calories- 45
- Fat – 4 g
- Protein – 2 g
- Net Carbs – 1 g
- Continue stirring the mix for every one minute so the cheese doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Modify condensed milk as per your choice but keep in mind that ricotta cheese is lightly sweet.
- Alternatively you can use rose syrup or saffron-soaked milk for other flavors.
The stimulating low-carb keto ricotta dessert is connected to enhance one of your new favorites!