The rich, delicious, and quite fun to make, this simple Rabdi will bring back recollections of your youth years. Get this Sweet or dessert just like your favorite rabdiwala this pleasant season using this step-by-step recipe in the rest of your home. Here’s how to perform the Keto Rabdi preps.
So this is basically a very high-carb dessert, but as you see, the keto version is quite the reverse. The Rabdi is largely low in carbs and very easy and a quick recipe to prepare.
Keto Rabdi Recipe
- Almond milk 100g
- Fresh cream 100g
- Fresh Paneer/Cottage cheese 100g
- Saffron strings 7-8 steeped in 1 tbsp almond milk
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Erythritol powder 1/2 cup
- Almonds, pistachios sliver a few pieces
- Rose petals fresh or dried a few (optional)
- Into a container put almond milk, and then the cream and stir when bubbles start seeming then add the paneer and mix it thoroughly.
- Next, add the sweetener.
- Let it simmer for 10 mins until it matures half.
- Later, add the saffron milk and the cardamom powder.
- Stir it and take it out in a bowl.
- Freeze it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Subserve cold in small bowls, garnished with chopped almonds and pistachios.
Nutrition Info Per Serving :
- Calories- 177.96
- Net Carb- 1.9g
- Protein- 7.26g
- Fats- 15.7g
Keto Rabdi is very easy to make and a great dessert to eat post-dinner. You can make this for your family get-togethers and festival parties.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!