We all love Pizza, Right? Pizza is one of the biggest weakness of ours. Who can resist a crispy thing loaded with cheese? Now, you can have your slice and enjoy it too with this super easy and delicious keto pizza recipe.
Here, Pizza, meet keto. It’s a simple method on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It’s everything you want – whether it is a simple tomato sauce, pepperoni and cheese version, or a loaded extravaganza. Make it your own keto pizza.
This low carb substitute to pizza is amazing to fit into your keto diet plan or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb lover’s dream with just 5 net carbs per slice!
For Crust :
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz. shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
For topping :
- 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 oz. shredded cheese
- 1 ½ oz. pepperoni olives (optional )
For Serving :
- 2 oz. leafy greens
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- To make the crust crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese.
- Stir well.
- Use a spatula to spread the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns Golden.
- Now, Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato sauce on the pizza crust and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Top with cheese and place the olives and pepperoni on top.
- Oven-bake for 5-10minutes more so thatpizza crust turns into a golden brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side.
- There are multiple ideas for making gluten-free, low-carb, and keto pizza crusts. You can make it with ground meat, cauliflower, eggplant, or make it with almond flour.
- Low-carb and keto topping options are endless: bacon, salami, mushrooms, blue cheese, shredded chicken, sautéed onions, feta cheese… you know what you like!
- You can keep it for -3days in the refrigerator and reheats great in the microwave. When you’re in the process of baking it, make an extra crust or two and put it in the freezer. Put parchment paper in between the crusts if you’re making more than one. Whenever you’re in the mood for pizza, just grab one, top it with your available items and bake it off.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving :
- Calories: 1043 kcal
- Fat – 90g
- Protein – 53g
- Net Carbs – 5g
- Fiber – 1 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!