The cheesy and spicy Keto Pizza Chips are great in case you’re seeking a simple and easy keto snack. All it takes is 15 minutes and there’s nothing better than a delicious, quick, and simple-to-make snack.
It is awesome for bunch cuisine and throwing in your freezer for a rainy day. It’s someway chaotic to make, nonetheless, they are so damn delicious you will love the cleanup later. Make sure to use a lot of paper towels so you can employ that oil later on, and make these chips extra firm.
The flavorsome keto cheese chips are a ridiculous choice for low-carb snacks. So in case you’re hoping to switch up the flavors and fulfill a pizza craving on keto, these chips are an extraordinary choice. The delicious flavors of pizza in crunchable, snackable, gluten-free chips all at once.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 slices pepperoni
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce, optional for serving
- First, heat the oven to 400°F and take a baking tray to line it with parchment paper.
- Spread the parmesan cheese on the baking sheet and make 12 even circles across it.
- Now add around 1.5 tbsp cheese in each circle.
- Set the tray inside the oven and bake it for 2 minutes.
- Raise the tray from the oven and spatter the oregano over the cheese.
- Now on the top of each cheese circle put 1 slice of pepperoni and put the tray back in the oven.
- Now, bake this for an additional 8 minutes, or until crisp.
- Transfer the tray from the oven and use a paper towel. And dab each chip to soak up the excess grease with a tissue or paper towel.
- Shift the chips to a cooling rack and allow them to cool and continue to crisp up.
- Toil with pizza sauce, if desired.
Well, what can be better than a super crisp piece of meat with cheese on top? Prepare this simple keto snack recipe to notch up a party. We hope, you like the recipe just as much as we do.