Thinking of dieting? Well, eat pizza! Fix your cravings with these Keto Pizza Chips. One of the great option for low carb snacks are the cheesey chips, but if you’re looking to switch up the flavors and satisfy a pizza craving on ketosis, these are a great option.
All the flavors of pizza in crunchable, snackable, gluten-free chips form. These can be dipped in low carb pizza sauce! These crunchys are fantastic for batch cooking and throwing in your fridge for a rainy day. They’re slightly messy to make, but they are so tasty that you won’t regret the cleanup.
It’s not easy to find a lot of low carb snacks on Ketone monitored Dietary regime, while there are tons of great grab and go choices like almonds olives, and pickles to choose from, sometimes you just want something a little more substantial to snack on.
These deliver some crunch, some salty, and a whole lot of pleasing flavors to help your cravings and are made from simple and common ingredients easily found in your fridge already and they keep well in it for many days of snacking.
1) Cheesy Shredded mozzarella (200g).
2) 2 teaspoon dried basil.
3) 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
4) 2 teaspoon garlic powder.
5) ⅓ cup pepperoni slice (50g).
6) Salt to taste.
7) Pepper to taste.
8) Sugar-free marinara sauce to serve.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180˚Celsius).
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3) Spoon cheese mixture into a greased mini muffin tin and now top it with pepperoni.
4) Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and edges are slightly brown.
5) Cool it for 10 minutes.
6) Now serve it with marinara sauce, if desired.
7) Enjoy it with your family and friends.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
These deliver some crunch, some salty, and a whole lot of flavor to help your cravings. They are made from simple ingredients that you probably have in your fridge already and they keep well in the fridge and also you can add your favorite toppings in it according to your preference.
We made it and enjoyed it deliciously and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!