Keto Party Cheese Balls make a delectable low-carb bite-sized appetizer! Saporous cream cheese balls are rolled in a mixture of bacon, chives, and pecans. Trust me, you won’t miss the carbs. These delectable balls of goodness are filling.
They are ideal to serve at parties and gatherings. Even people who don’t eat low-carb will love them. With the holiday season coming up, you can have a go-to appetizer recipe to serve that you could enjoy guilt-free.
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 250 g packages cream cheese, softened
- one cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Couple together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Using a cookie scoop or wrap with your hands to form 18 small balls. Line on a parchment-lined plate and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix bacon, chives, and pecans in a small bowl.
- Overlap the cheese balls in the bacon mixture. Serve cold or room temperature.
Amount Per Serving:
- CALORIES: 161
- TOTAL FAT: 15g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 2g
- FIBER: 0g
- SUGAR: 1g
- PROTEIN: 5g
Bite-sized cheese balls make a delectable low-carb appetizer! Saporous cream Party cheese balls are rolled in a mixture of bacon, chives, and pecans.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!