The utter sweet and winter special Keto Paneer Kheer recipe can add a little oomph to your daily meals, and can also be prepared for special occasions like Navratri, Dussehra, and Diwali.
This dessert is a recipe that can be made quickly and just requires minimal ingredients. The rich and soft succulent crumbled paneer in flavorful milk, this Kheer recipe is a true delight to the tastebuds.
You can serve this one hot, warm or chilled, as per your wish. The dish is indeed a perfect way to conclude your celebration feast this festive season. So this easy milk-based creamy dessert recipe is a must-try!
- Carbohydrates: 26.4 g
- Fats: 18.5 g
- Protein: 11.5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
Time Taken: 25 Minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tsp ghee
- 5 cashews / Kaju, halved
- 1 tbsp raisins / kishmish
- 3 cups of milk
- Artificial sweetener
- ½ cup crumbled Paneer
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- Heat 1 tsp ghee and roast 5 cashews in a large pan and 1 tbsp raisins to a golden brown.
- Add in 3 cups milk and stir well.
- Wait for the milk to boil, keeping the flame on medium and stirring occasionally.
- Till the milk thickens slightly simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add the artificial sweetener and ½ cup crumbled paneer. Mix well.
- The same needs to be boiled for 3 minutes or till the paneer gets cooked well completely.
- Add in ¼ tsp cardamom powder and stir well.
- Now go serve your paneer kheer hot or cold garnished with few dry fruits.
Tips for the Recipe:
- Try to use homemade paneer for a better flavor
- You can add certain dry fruits of your choice to make it more healthy and fat packed
- Adjust the consistency of the kheer by adding more milk.
- Paneer kheer stays good for a week when stored in a refrigerator.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. So what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!