The utter sweet and winter special Keto Paneer Kheer recipe can add a little oomph to your daily meals. Our year is filled with numerous festivals like Navratri, Dussehra, and Diwali and this kheer makes an amazing addition for these occasions.
This dessert is a recipe that can be made quickly and just requires minimal ingredients. The rich and soft succulent crumbled paneer in flavorful milk, provides this dish with a rich yet unique texture. Its creamy and well balanced flavours make this Kheer a true delight for the tastebuds.
You can serve this one hot, warm or chilled, as per your wish. The dish is indeed a perfect way to conclude your celebration feast this festive season. So this easy milk-based creamy dessert recipe is a must-try!
- Carbohydrates: 26.4 g
- Fats: 18.5 g
- Protein: 11.5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
Time Taken: 25 Minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tsp ghee
- 5 cashews / Kaju, halved
- 1 tbsp raisins / kishmish
- 3 cups of milk
- Artificial sweetener
- ½ cup crumbled Paneer
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- In a large pan heat 1 tsp ghee. Add 5 cashews and 1 tbsp of raisins into the pan and roast until they’re a nice golden brown colour.
- Add in 3 cups milk and stir well.
- Wait for the milk to boil, keeping the flame on medium and stirring occasionally.
- Let the milk simmer for about 5 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Now add the artificial sweetener and ½ cup crumbled paneer. Mix well.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and let it cook until the paneer is cooked well. This is for an approximate of 3 mins.
- Add in ¼ tsp cardamom powder and stir well.
- Now go serve your paneer kheer hot or cold garnished with few dry fruits.
Tips for the Recipe:
- Try to use homemade paneer for a better flavor
- You can add certain dry fruits of your choice to make it more healthy and fat packed
- Adjust the consistency of the kheer by adding more milk.
- Paneer kheer stays good for a week when stored in a refrigerator.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. Go ahead and fill your festival filled year with the delight of this healthy yet delicious Keto Paneer Kheer.