Keto Paneer Kebab is a delicious shallow fried crisp yet melt in mouth Indian cottage cheese kababs seasoned with pickling spices and dry fruits. Do you know that it takes flat 15 minutes only to make these keto paneer kebabs?
Now, that makes our job so easy to pack these paneer snacks for kids or enjoy them as a quick party appetizer. Quickly let’s move right in, to learn how to make paneer kabab recipe at home.
Let’s relish our tea-time snacks with something spicy, rich, and utterly delicious delicacy today. Yes! it’s time for flavourful nosh ‘Keto Paneer Kebab’ loaded with spicy seasonings.
Keto Paneer Kebab surely makes an ultimate snack at Shaam ki Chai par dawat (evening tea party). Of course, it takes only a few minutes of assembly.
And, if you have paneer ready beforehand then its just a matter of 10 minutes ONLY. Voila! delicious Paneer Snacks recipe ready even on the sudden arrival of guests.
- 12.5 gms Paneer grated or crumbled
- 1-2 g tsp Ginger grated
- ½ tsp Green chili paste you can adjust accordingly
- 1 g mint leaves finely chopped
- 5 g Coriander leaves finely chopped
- ½ tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 g Chaat Masala
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- 5 g almond flour
- 1 tsp Psyllium husk
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Oil (for shallow frying)
- First, In a large bowl, add boiled aloo and grated paneer.
- Then, add all the ingredients and mix.
- Combine everything well to form a paneer kebab dough.
- Then, take a lemon sized mixture onto a palm, flatten it and shape it into kebabs.
- Repeat the same for the remaining dough mixture.
- Once the kababs are ready, heat oil in a pan. Gently, add the kababs into a hot oil and shallow fry until golden and crisp.
- Then flip, and fry on another side until golden.
- Take them off the heat and drain onto an absorbent paper. Fry all the kababs similar way until golden and crisp. Finally, the Keto Paneer Kebab is ready to serve.
Total calories: 98 kcal
Net carbs: 8 g
Fiber: 1 g
Fats: 4 g
Protein: 3 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.