Keto Paneer Idli
Idli is a breakfast favorite in many Indian households and is a delicious, yet healthy item to relish. Here we have for you a tasty Keto Paneer Idli recipe, which you can enjoy while on a Keto Diet as well.
Idli is originally a south Indian dish but has now become popular across the country. The traditional recipe is prepared using rice batter, therefore, not making it a very keto-friendly option. But with little tweaks and changes, you can enjoy your breakfast favorite without disturbing your health goals!
- 5 Spoons of Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon psyllium Husk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 100 gram Paneer
- 1 Spoon Curd
- Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Flax seeds
- For preparing the batter, put the Paneer in a grinder and grind it fine
- Now add the Coconut Flour, Psyllium husk, Baking powder Salt, and all the remaining ingredients in the mixer grinder.
- Grind them and your batter should be ready.
- Let the batter settle down
- Once the paste is ready cover it with a cloth and lets it rest for half an hour or so.
- Start making Idli like shape from the dough you have prepared.
- Put it in the Idli Cooker and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy steaming hot, serve with coconut chutney.
Avoid serving them with Sambhar, since they are not very keto-friendly. Instead, you can serve it with coconut chutney, which is just as easy to prepare.
- One Cup Fresh Coconuts
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 2 Teaspoon Coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoon curd
- 2 – 3 Green Chillies
- 2-3 Dried Red chilli
- Half cup coriander leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 Teaspoon cumin seeds
- Half an inch of Ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Chana Dal
- One Teaspoon Urad Dal
- Pinch of Asafetida
- Pinch of Turmeric powder for Tadka
- Start by adding Chopped coconut, curry leaves, Salt, Roasted Chana Dal, Curd, Ginger, Green chilies, Coriander leaves and cumin seeds in a blender or mixer grinder.
- Add little water and grind it thoroughly, make sure you make it like a smoothie.
- Take a pan and add 2 tablespoon coconut oil to it.
- Reheat the oil and start by adding mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds start to crackle, add curry leaves, Asafoetida, Urad Dal,a pinch of turmeric powder, and Dried Red chili.
- Cook until the tadka starts to crackle.
- Mix this with the chutney prepared earlier, and serve with Keto Idlis.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.