Paneer, aka cottage cheese, is loved by almost everybody in the world and is a great ingredient to inculcate in your Keto diet. Paneer is a highly versatile food item and can be transformed into various appetizers, curries, snacks, and soups.
Although most of the Indian paneer dishes are inherently keto-friendly, there are some versions that can end up pushing you out of ketosis. This is why we have come up with our version of a Keto-friendly paneer dish, which won’t pose to be a hurdle in your diet.
The Rich and creamy soft keto paneer recipe are one of the most popular paneer dishes that can be enjoyed while on keto. With a soft gravy subtly laced with spices and paneer, this recipe is a true delight for paneer lovers.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 293
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
Time Taken: 30 mins
- 200 grams Paneer
- 45 grams of Onions
- 75 grams Tomato Puree
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 75 grams Fresh Cream (Heavy Whipping Cream)
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Tumeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Kasuri Methi/Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- Coriander for Garnish
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Start by melting the butter in a saucepan.
- Then and add in the onions and cumin seeds and cook till the onions turn translucent and soften.
- Next, add in the spices, turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, and coriander powder along with the ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the tomato puree and water and mix well. Allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut the paneer into pieces and fry till golden brown on all sides while the sauces are on simmer.
- Once the sauce has reduced, then season it with salt and add in the Kasuri methi/dried fenugreek leaves.
- Add in the cream and mix well.
- Finally, add the paneer, mix well, and garnish with coriander.
It is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!