Extra cheese holds these edible meatballs together effortlessly with no flour. A gift to whip up makes these excellent keto meatballs and sauce recipes for weeknight dinner for everyone and leaving you plenty of time to whip up a Keto Cheesecake for dessert!
You have to include ground beef in these meatballs, but they perform well with other kinds of ground meat as well. Ground turkey and ground pork pair are fantastic or a combination of ground pork and beef makes for exceptional meatballs. To make these extra edible, handle them as little as possible. Such as a cake, the more you whisk and fight with meatballs, the tighten they become! If you find these difficult to shape at all due to the lack of breadcrumbs, wet your hands slightly to help keep them from sticking to your hands.
Keto Meatballs and Sauce Recipe-
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 500g lean ground beef
- 200g tomato sauce with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Couple the first five ingredients.
- Adjoin beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into half or 1 inch balls/
- Place meatballs on a lubricated rack in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk sauce ingredients; heat through in a small pan. Serve with meatballs.
4 meatballs with 1/3 cup sauce:
- 404 calories,
- 27g fat
- 7g carbohydrate
- 1g fiber
- 31g protein.
The keto meatballs and sauce recipes are pretty feasible to make with just a few ingredients! We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!