A delicious meal is what we all deserve on a weekend and what can be better than a wholesome Indian meal with some Keto Malai Paneer Tikka. It is cooked with paneer, fresh cream, cheese cubes, and a variety of spices. This recipe is one of the main starter recipes for any gathering or function. Meat tikka is in great demand but paneer-based tikka is also popular among the public. This paneer dish is very mild in taste and yet is very creamy and melt in the mouth texture.
1) 3 tbsp Malai
2) Amul cream
3) 1 small green chilli
4) ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
5) 1 tbsp chopped coriander
6) 1 tsp cumin powder
7) 1 tsp garam masala
8) ½ tsp Kasuri methi
9) 3 cardamom pods
10) Salt to taste
11) ¼ tsp black pepper powder
12) Paneer Pieces as per Requirement
13) 1 Capsicum and ¼ onion – ghee/Butter
1) First of all add 4 tbsp cream, 1 small green chilli, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp chopped coriander, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala, crushed cardamom pods, salt to taste, black pepper powder and mix well.
2) Add the paneer pieces and marinate gently and after that leave it for one hour while covering the bowl.
3) Now skew the paneer pieces with capsicum and onion. Cook from both sides on a non-stick pan.
4) Brush with ghee/ butter.
5) Garnish it with some coriander and serve well.
1) Always use full-fat cream for the best results.
2) Try not to overcook paneer while frying else its texture becomes rubbery.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 1 Paneer tikka
You’ll love this recipe as it is easy to prepare? so start your journey today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.