The delicious Keto Lemon Chaffle Recipe has the right amount of lemon and the right amount of sweetness! And even our non-keto friends who tried it didn’t have any idea if it was keto! How cool is that?
So this rich Chaffle is made with a cream cheese base which makes it a tad lighter and fluffier than a normal chaffle recipe that is made with regular shredded cheese.
Well, if you are looking for a lighter keto dessert, this one is for you! Everyone loves lemon with blueberries or blackberries.
So if you love that flavour combination too, be sure to top this keto lemon chaffle recipe off with a few fresh berries. The combo tastes fantastic and looks so pretty!
So there are two special ingredients you need to make this lemon chaffle recipe perfect.
That’s cake batter extract and lemon extract! Betting pretty sure you can get the lemon extract and the cake batter extract just about anywhere.
Read along to learn how to make this tasty keto lemon chaffle recipe that contains almost negligible carbs plenty of healthy saturated fats.
For Chaffle Cake:
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temp and softened
- 1 tsp monk fruit, powdered confectioners blend (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 20 drops cake batter extract
For Chaffle Frosting:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbs monk fruit, powdered confectioners blend
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
(This recipe makes about 4 chaffles)
- Heat the mini waffle maker
- Combine all of the ingredients for the chaffle cake in a blender and mix it until the batter is nice and smooth. So this should only take a couple of minutes.
- Apply an ice cream scoop and fill the waffle iron with one full scoop of batter. The size of the ice cream scoop is about 3 tablespoons and fits perfectly in the mini waffle maker.
- Meanwhile, when the chaffles are cooking, start making the frosting.
- Now, in a medium-size bowl, add the chaffle frosting ingredients.
- Next up, mix the ingredients until the frosting is thick with peaks.
- Plate the chaffles to completely cool before frosting the cake.
- You can add lemon peel for extra flavour!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Total Fat- 20.3g
Total Carbohydrate- 5.2g
Dietary Fiber- 1.3g