Keto Fried eggs are one of life’s effortless delights. Over easy, sunny side up, or over medium although you love them fry them up and you’ve got yourself an easy, keto breakfast. Can’t beat that!
Keto Fried eggs are a good breakfast choice for working professionals. Eggs have proved to be a multi-talented food beyond any other! Eggs are used to make various flavourful and easy keto recipes.
You can pair keto fried eggs with a simple-cooked low carb vegetable side or enjoy crispy bacon with your breakfast! It just takes a few minutes to fry and ready to serve.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack your 3 eggs straight into the pan. You can also break them into a measuring cup and carefully spill them into the pan to avoid splattering of hot grease.
- Leave the eggs to fry on one side and surround the pan with a lid to make sure they get cooked on top.
- Flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute.
- Season with pink Himalayan salt to taste and pepper. Serve!!!
- You can also serve fried eggs with crisp lettuce, fresh herbs, and a dollop of homemade mayonnaise! Perfection!
- You can also include your favorite egg garnish like chives, parsley, or sour cream!
- You can also fry eggs in coconut oil or olive oil.
Nutritional Info Per Serving :
- Calories- 226 kcal
- Fats- 20g
- Protein- 11g
- Carbs – 1g
We love this recipe of Keto Fried Eggs and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.