Keto Mug cakes are a great sweet treat to enjoy on the keto diet without any guilt. They are low carb, quick to make, and can be made in your microwave in just a few minutes. Make this easy keto coconut flour mug cake for dessert in 90 seconds. This chocolate mug cake is sugar-free, grain-free, and can easily be keto!
This keto dessert is special in that it’s made with no refined sugars and no grains at all. The cake is made with a coconut flour base, which you will love because it’s paleo and keto.
Keto Coconut Flour Mug Cake Recipe–
Just spare your 90 seconds to make this tasty keto mug cake coconut flour recipe. Satisfy your craving for a dessert with this easy keto-friendly recipe. A quick and yummy recipe for you dieters!
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Granular Sweetener
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoon swerve Confectioners Sugar Optional for Topping!
- In a bowl combine together the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Next, add a beaten egg and mix all the ingredients together until they are thoroughly combined.
- Add vanilla extract to the bowl and mix it all together.
- Add the cake batter into a coffee mug.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Top with the confectioner’s sugar.
- Enjoy and eat right out of the mug!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving :
- Fats- 17g
- Carbs- 17g
- Fiber- 2g
- Sugar- 1g
Common ideas to try with this 3 ingredient keto mug cake recipe:
- Add cocoa powder to make this yummy chocolate mug cake.
- You can also add peanut butter chips in this dessert.
- Add cream cheese for a delicious creamy texture and another decadent dessert option.
- Add chocolate chips for a dessert that tastes like a chocolate chip cookie or add the dark chocolate. Yum!
- Top with whipped cream or low net carb ice cream.
- Add berries before cooking for something different.
Hence, A very simple and delicious sugar-free keto coconut flour mug cake recipe. You literally can make this keto mug cake in no time making it easy to stay on track. Both keto flours- coconut and almond are great to use while doing keto and help keep everything with low net carbs. This gluten-free recipe is low carb keto friendly but so tasty!
You will like this recipe and we love it too! To lose weight, transforming yourself into a healthier version, and maintaining the weight, subscribe to Keto India for a personalized keto consultation. Good luck on your weight loss journey! Stay tuned for more such health content! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Ketogenic Diet, Health, and Wellness!