Keto Chicken Salad Recipe is super easy and tasty to make low-carb mid-day meal or snack with healthy fats. This keto chicken salad recipe is a great way to get a good serving of fats and protein. Fresh and tasty they won’t weigh you down.
It’s a flavorful low carb chicken salad that you can eat with just about anything. Keto Chicken Salad stays fine in the fridge for at least 5 days and you can utilize it in so many ways.
To make this easy, like the recipe states, we highly recommend getting the chicken done, and in the oven, so you can prep your other ingredients. Once the chicken is in the oven, you can wash the vegetables and pat them dry. Chop and mix them well in a bowl and enjoy your healthy salad.
- 100 grams Boneless Chicken Leg and Thigh Meat
- 10 grams Tomato
- 20 grams Cucumber
- 10grams Olives
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 20g grated cheese (feta or cottage)
- 1 Tbsp Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tsp Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil for marinating
- 1 Tsp Dried Herb Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp Bacon Fat for frying
- 25g Bell Peppers
- Marinate 100g of chicken with 1 tbsp olive oil, pepper, salt, and oregano.
- In a pan, take olive or bacon fat and cook the chicken for 2 mins on both sides.
- Add the butter to the pan and baste the chicken.
- Once cooked remove the chicken and set it aside. Pour out all the residual fat from the pan on the chicken as well.
- Once the chicken has rested, pour out all the resting juices and set aside
- In a bowl, add olives, cucumber, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes,full-fat Greek yogurt, olive oil, grated cheese (feta or cottage), and cooked chicken.
- Mix well and Enjoy!
Tip- You can serve this amazing chicken salad with lettuce wraps for a healthy meal.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Calories: 442
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 35g
- Protein: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
We love this recipe of Keto Chicken Salad and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.