This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a super effortless dinner recipe that’s bursting with savory, saporous, cheesy, tomatoey flavor! Your whole family will adore it, and you’ll love how simple it is to put it together! In just 10-minutes, you can have a delectable cheesy casserole.
This homemade chicken parmesan casserole has all the flavors we wish to have! This chicken casserole is topped with mozzarella cheese and a buttery topping for the perfect bite! You can serve it with keto cheese garlic bread.
When you couple chicken, marinara, ricotta cheese, and loads of hot melted mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, good things happen. All you need is a casserole dish baking pan, some cheese, almond flour to combine. Bake in the oven and drizzle the seasonings and prepare it as mentioned below!
- 9 x 9 Casserole Dish
- 2 pounds cooked chicken diced
- 1 1/2 cups keto marinara divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or parsley
- Warm oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, adjoin the chicken, 1 cup of marinara, and ricotta cheese.
- Shift to a casserole dish and spread the remaining 1/2 cup of marinara over the chicken mixture. Cast with parmesan and fresh mozzarella cheese.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, parmesan, and almond flour. Mizzle over the casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden and bubbly. If desired, you can brown under the broiler for a few minutes.
- Mizzle with fresh herbs and serve.
Tips and Tricks
If you use jarred marinara rather than homemade, you can adjoin 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder to it.
Nutrition Info Per Serving :
- Calories: 599.27kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8.24g
- Protein: 53.38g
- Fat: 39.26g
It is a pretty effortless keto chicken parmesan casserole recipe for weeknight dinners. You can also use your leftover chicken in the recipe!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!